Security Lettings Ltd are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and
Occasionally something goes wrong, if this happens please tell us about it.
This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible.
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
If we have not resolved it within this time you may refer your complaint to The Property Redress
What will happen next
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of you complaint within three working days
of receipt, enclosing a copy of the procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by Elaine Gunning
who will review your file.
- A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of
sending the acknowledgment letter.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, please contact us again and we will arrange for an
independent party to review the complaint and response
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review,
confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you remain dissatisfied, you can then contact The Property Redress Scheme.
- Please note the following: You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Redress
Scheme within six months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to
support your case.